Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ole Miss and our Legacy

I wanted to give a little shout out to My Alma Mater, Ole Miss.

Once Again we made the top 5 Party Schools in the Country. #2 to be exact.

As football season rolls around, I am reminded of my Days in the Mid 80's going to games
with Formally Gentile Southern Delta Queens who by the 3rd quarter turned into the "fun girls" if you have ever seen that Episode of Andy Griffith.

Was a blast I admit. Had some much fun I stayed around a extra year just to enjoy it.


University of Mississippi's Best 366 College Rankings

Click on the list name to see all the schools on that list or click the category name to see all the lists in the category.
Rank
List
Category
#4
Their Students (Almost) Never Study
Academics
#17
Students Pray on a Regular Basis
Demographics
#9
Best College Newspaper
Extracurriculars
#10
Lots of Beer
Parties
#3
Lots of Hard Liquor
Parties
#9
Major Frat and Sorority Scene
Parties
#2
Party Schools
Parties
#18
Students Most Nostalgic for Ronald Reagan
Politics