Monday, July 16, 2007

Still Bragging.......

Well I have to admit this is fun. Uploading Video's shot from my PDA while the Little Man and I are out at the Driving Range @ Harmony this weekend.

I have him practicing his timing as you can see in this. He get's a little hurried like his Daddy and I have him holding it at the top of his swing for a split second to slow him down. But what follows is his Pure Swing at hitting the target squarely, which is what we strive to always do in this game that Mark Twain once said "was a good walk spoiled".


He has a Big Tournament coming up at the End of August at Celebration. If he does as well as I think he will for his age group, he will go on the State Finals for a chance to be on the Golf Channel.

Wish him luck my Fellow Floridians.

Yours in the Bond